I was walking the streets of Mountain View, CA, and I began to thinking of ways to rewire my brain. Currently, my brain is in a left-brained oriented mentality. This includes:
– What do I need to do?
– How do I get it done as fast as possible?
– Do I need to prioritize my tasks?
– Do I have time to complete the task?
– Can I fit in something fun?
The list can go on. The main ingredients are tasks, efficiency, and measuring of demands vs. leisurely desires. The rewiring of the brain goes a bit like this:
– How do I create and be open to miracles?
– How do I inspire and be inspired by others?
– How can I create something new, original, and unique in this world?
– How can I bless this world with the work that I create?
– How I can view life and situations outside of the box?
– How can I create a wellspring of joy within my being?
Also, lately I’ve been overcome with a rush of love and wellbeing within myself in places where pain, depression, and anger once dwelled before. I can further understand how one of my teachers told me to let go of the self and ego; perhaps enveloping myself in love, compassion for others, and performing random acts of love for others diminishes my sense of self and ego. I am on the path, and where it will take me I don’t know, but I i feel a lot of my insides are changing. Also, desperation is a good motivator too!
Have a great day! 😀